Right to Work in Louisiana?
1. Patti Morrow, IDPC President, tirelessly fights for interior designers rights to practice w/o a license.
2. CLICK HERE for the Executive Summary of this website's research findings.
Institute for Justice
3. CLICK HERE to See Rev. Phillips' year-long effort to obtain an IDB ethnicity breakdown.
4. CLICK HERE to see video of IDB Members ejecting a public member for uttering the words, "November, 2011."
5. CLICK HERE to see some historical IDB meeting videos indexed by year.
We appreciate the time you've taken to visit this website, and we hope you find what you've uncovered very interesting and may help in any manner you can to rid Louisiana of useless occupational licensing boards and commissions such as the Interior Design Board.